Hydraulic Power Pack with Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
The HydroCube Research & Production Enterprise manufactures customized ICE hydraulic power packs according to specific needs of your production facility. When requested, we can also work on the technical requirements document.
Purpose of ICE Hydraulic Power Packs
Hydraulic power packs can be used in all hydraulically-operated installations. They transmit fluid (oil) energy to actuating elements of the equipment. Hydraulic power packs are used to power up:
- jacks and other lift devices,
- hydraulic presses,
- test bench equipment,
- drilling rigs,
- jack hammers,
- bolt cutters, tube benders, and other hydraulic tools,
- slurry pumps,
- many other equipment.
Hydraulic Power Packs. Production Secrets
Design Features of ICE Hydraulic Power Packs
Main components of ICE hydraulic power packs:
- Their prime engine is petrol or diesel ICE. It is designed to transform fuel combustion energy into rotational or translational energy and power up pumping equipment.
- An oil tank is used for power fluid storage, cooling and primary purification.
- A pump is used to supply power fluid to the hydraulic system of the equipment. It can be of hydraulic, rotary vane, axial piston, or radial-plunger type. The key pump specification is power fluid feed speed. It may vary from 3 to 300 l/min.
- Filters are used to remove foreign matter from power fluid. There are suction and return filters can be distinguished. Suction filters are mounted downstream of the oil tank, whereas return filters purify oil returning to the tank.
- A pipeline connects the pump with actuating elements of the hydraulic power pack.
In addition, hydraulic power packs have distribution and measuring devices.
Types of ICE Hydraulic Power Packs by HydroCube
Mobile hydraulic power packs feature small weight and compact design. For ease of operation, they can be completed with a wheel base. They are most often used on construction sites.
Stationary hydraulic power packs have higher power and overall dimensions. They are highly-demanded by industrial enterprises.
Self-propelled hydraulic power packs combine characteristics of stationary and mobile ones.
Classification by generated pressure:
- Low pressure installations – up to 16 MPa.
- Medium pressure installations – 16 to 45 MPa.
- High pressure installations – 45 to 115 MPa.
- Super high pressure installations – over 155 MPa.
We produce ICE hydraulic power packs of various flow rate, completed with internal combustion engines with power of up to 45 kW. We can design and produce customized equipment for 30 to 60 business days and deliver, install, and commission it in any part of the world.
Order ICE hydraulic power packs in HydroCube by phone [post:content|55378] or e-mail [post:content|55377].
Recently Manufactured Hydraulic Power Packs
Dear Konstantin Vyacheslavovich,
LLC LKM Group expresses respect to you and thanks you and your employees for the prompt and high-quality work, namely for the manufacture of a non-standard lifting table.
You have considered all our wishes, starting from the design and to production, and offered your technical solutions to meet our expectations. Currently, the equipment is commissioned and completely involved into the production process.
We wish you success and new achievements in the business.
RosEkoTeлkh LLC expresses its gratitude to The HydroCube Research & Production Enterprise LLC for meeting the delivery time for hydraulic equipment, namely hydraulic cylinders.
We would especially like to draw attention to the quality of the equipment that meets the standards, the hydraulic cylinders fit perfectly.
Throughout the whole duration of hydraulic cylinders production stage, The HydroCube Research & Production Enterprise staff proved to be professionals in their field, starting from the application processing department and to the production workshop.
We sincerely wish you success, fruitful work and prosperity in your work.
SmileGate LLC thanks Research and Production Enterprise HydroCube for timely delivery of the high-grade equipment.
We appreciate your attentive approach to any set tasks. For a long time, we were searching for a manufacturer of hydraulic equipment, which would have own turning facilities.
Through search system, we found the proper partner as The HydroCube Research & Production Enterprise LLC. We placed an order to develop and manufacture a hoist bridge. All the specialists of the company demonstrated high professional level, due to which the project was designed in accordance with our requirements and required documentation was developed.
The HydroCube Research & Production Enterprise LLC is reliable manufacturer and supplier who concerns about the partners.
SmileGate LLC sincerely hopes for future mutually beneficial cooperation and maintenance of business and friendship relations.